Apple publicly released iOS 8.1.3 software, which introduces several minor fixes and improvements.
According to the official list of changes and updates, iOS 8.1.3:
- reduces the amount of space required for the upgrade of the system software,
- removes an issue that could prevent certain users from entering Apple ID password for News and FaceTime,
- solves the problem due to which Spotlight search function stopped working,
- removes the problem of the failures of multitasking gestures (on iPad),
- adds new configuration options for the needs of standardized tests in educational establishments.
iOS 8.1.3 is available both via OTA system and through iTunes.
If you are jailbreaking your iOS device, then – of course – postpone with the update for now. It is unknown whether Apple patched vulnerabilities making it impossible to unlock the software, and that would mean lack of access to all applications from Cydia.